1) How long does it take to get a shuffleboard table once I place my order?
It takes approximately one month, depending on the options. Remember these are custom-made tables - quality and character or not mass produced.
2) Do you ship?
Yes. Shipping is available.
3) If I have my table shipped, is it hard to assemble?
Your table will come with straightforward assembly instructions that make assembly easy. It is at a minimum a 2 person job. Minimal tools are required. Phone help is available if you have any issues.
4) What types of payment do you accept?
Cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal.
For tables that are shipped, PayPal is required for the final payment.
5) What options do I have when choosing my table?
You have numerous options available - wood selection for the cradle, table well material, stain color, puck colors... There are more options than can be listed. If you have an idea in mind, just ask.
Please see the options pages for ideas.
6) What sizes are available and what is the most common size?
Since these are custom-made tables they can be custom fit to the area that you need.
14 and 16 foot are the most common.
7) I don't have a walkout basement but I still really want to shuffleboard table. Is this an issue?
In most cases your table can be designed to work around this without compromise to quality or aesthetics.
8) What else what I need after I buy my table and get it up and ready to play?
Your table comes with everything needed to start playing once it is assembled.